Please complete the registration form below and click "submit". You will receive a confirmation by e-mail within 24 hours.
In the case of players under 18 years old, we kindly ask that the parents register their child for the tournament.
For any questions or additional information please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Early participation fee (registration and payment until June 30th): 30 Euro
- Participation fee for registration after June 30th: 40 Euro
- An additional registration in person at the venue is required in order to participate.
- COVID-19 regulations (Update March 29th): No pandemic-related travel restrictions currently apply to
travellers entering Germany from member states of the European Union or from Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway
or Iceland and selected other states (see link below).
Visitors from other states currently have to be fully vaccinated. The traveller must have received the last vaccination dose that is necessary for full vaccination at least 14 days before the date of travel. Accepted vaccines are Corminaty (BioNTech/Pfizer), Spikevax(Moderna), Jannssen, Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) and Nuvaxovid (Novavax).
For further information please check the Federal Foreign Offices' website.
- If it is required for visa application, a letter of invitation can be provided. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration until: Sunday, 24th of July 2022, 22.00 CET
By participating at this Event in Shogi, the player (or their educationally entitled persons) agree that
their names, match results, rank, ELO points, age group and other tournament-relevant information to the Federation of
European Shogi Associations for evaluation. This information will be published on the websites of
FESA and on the websites of Shogi Deutschland.
The participants and visitors irrevocably renounce the possible right to their own image (photographs, videos, sound recordings) and agree to the publication of all competition-related images in unrestricted resolution. This approval is granted for publications:
- on websites of Shogi Deutschland e.V.
- on the Facebook page of ShD (on Facebook we do not publish portrait photos in general.)
- on the Youtube channel of ShD
- on the websites of our cooperation partners (e.g. organizer of tournaments)
- for accredited media (e.g. newspaper, TV)
The approval is given for the competition coverage, both current and after years in chronicles etc.
The consent is expressly not granted for publication by private persons not accredited by the organizer, for example on Facebook. The organizer assumes no responsibility for this, disputes over such publications are to be discharged directly with the photographer.
Apart from these policy rules, we are cooperative with legitimate interest against publication of images. Do not hesitate to contact us!